The CHASSY SME stakeholder group was established to increase the impact of CHASSY research outputs, and to facilitate knowledge transfer to European SMEs.
The benefits of membership are:
- Periodic information and updates regarding technological and policy developments in chassis yeast strain engineering and industrial biotechnology
- Early sight of potentially valuable know-how and results
- Opportunities to engage with some of the leading European research groups in the field of yeast and industrial biotechnology for advice or to develop new partnerships or collaborations
- Access to research collaborators with a proven track record of drawing down H2020 funding, and the possiblity to secure collaborative EU funding, for example through the H2020 SME instrument
- Invitations to specific CHASSY-hosted networking events, including a stakeholder conference in 2020
The stakeholder group is fully compliant with all national and EU data protection regulations. Your details will not be passed to 3rd parties. There is no commitment to membership of this group and SMEs may withdraw at any time.
A confirmation email will be sent to your mailbox.